His name is Michael. He is the peanut butter to my jelly. He is devoted to me and doesnt possess any nasty habits like others I have been with have had. No smoking, drinking, drugs, and I can safely and surely say he is all mine (no straying) . Been together for 6+ years and we plan on keeping each other. It takes a whole lot of man to handle my array of BS. Mike knows all my faults from snoring to a quick temper but he loves me anyway. He is loving, we laugh all the time and we have a rockin sex life which is....effin fantastic. He has 3 kids which in the beginning I was scared to take on as I only have dealt with one but our house runs pretty smoothly. He is a hard worker but deserves better than Cal Fire ECC (too much drama). Im damn lucky.

No comments:
Post a Comment